8.19.2007

Old Slide Sunday 1

I'm still working on converting a bunch of old slides to digital. I've been told that my grandfather took most, if not all of them. Since the imagery is so great, and since I have so many of them, I've decided to share them by making Sunday "Old Slide Sunday."
Each Sunday I will showcase a pick from the archive of slides that I am developing. Whether because of the great tonality of the color slide film or the cool retro look everyone has, each Sunday we will be graced with one of Grandpa's shots. I hope you are enjoying them as much as I am. Because if you aren't.

Today's slide was chosen for several reasons. The composition in interesting, I am wondering what everyone is talking about, but really I just love the moustached fella's cool plaid suit, and his knowing glare.




Previously:
Old Slides

No comments: