9.05.2007

Senior Show Sneak Peek 2


Work is definitely underway for my show. There are still a lot of unanswered questions, but I am happy with a lot of what I have come up with so far on an image by image basis. The general theme seems to revolve around life. I don't know if this is subconscious surfacing of issues I've been struggling with lately, issues in the media, or just what fits well with shooting up close.




Shooting this close comes with many challenges. I am really enjoying the shallow depth of field look, but so many frames are thrown away due to being either out of focus, or incorrectly focused.




Work continues, let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im liking the sneak peeks. Im not just saying that either! I think they would look great printed really large to fill your space... The one of the eye is pretty sweet

Mammaw said...

I like seeing this work in progress. I am not sure I see a pattern but I am sure I will. I like the cat's eye as well and the insect. NEVER GIVE UP YOUR DREAM. You have talent both verbal and photographic.